"Get to Know Your H2O" Education Program
The WASH "Get to Know Your H2O" Education Program uses a variety of educational activities, materials and special projects to increase public awareness and foster community wide support for water protection. This program gives students and educators a way to be actively involved in caring for their water resources. This program serves the BVSD and SVVSD communities.
- AFWA Conservation Content Standards
- Conservation and management of terrestrial and water resources are essential to sustaining fish and wildlife, the outdoor landscape, and the quality of our lives.
- The health and well-being of fish, wildlife and humans depend on the quality of their environment.
- Students should understand and actively participate in the stewardship and support of our natural resources.
- Benchmarks for Conservation Literacy
- Human actions impact fish, wildlife and natural resources, and fish, wildlife and natural resources impact humans.